We are pleased to announce that once again we will be exhibiting at the Seafood Expo Global (SEG) in Brussels. As well as showing what Pittman Seafoods already excel in we will be introducing something brand new too!
From 7 to 9 May 2019, Pittman Seafoods will be present at the annual Seafood Expo Global, one of the main events for the fish and shellfish sector. At the same time, the sister event Seafood Processing Global is also taking place.
The success of the fair is growing every year, partly due to the globally increasing popularity of fish and shellfish. Thousands of professionals from the industry come to visit the fair to meet with new and current suppliers. They discover trends, discuss challenges specific to the sector and learn about new products. Learning about new products is certainly the case at the Pittman Seafoods stand.
Premium Frozen Sushi
Pittman Seafoods is synonymous with quality. We are now expanding our range with six varieties of Premium Frozen Sushi.
We use original Japanese recipes, sustainable fish species and real Japanese rice for each variety of sushi. The result? Delicious, pre-cut sushi rolls that are incredibly user-friendly:
- Yaki Saba Sushi: a delicious combination of grilled mackerel, pickled ginger and shiitake
- Smoked Salmon Roll Sushi: a colourful roll of smoked salmon, red onion, fresh avocado, mayonnaise and white sesame
- Aburi Salmon Sushi: a fresh mix of roasted salmon fillet, onion and sliced pickled gherkin
- Tsuna Roll Sushi: a balanced composition of tuna, red paprika, pickled gherkin, mayonnaise and parsley
- Ebimayo Roll Sushi: a beautifully decorated roll of scampi, avocado, red onion, mayonnaise and black sesame
- Inari Sushi: one of the most popular sushi varieties in Japan, a triangular package of fried tofu with Japanese rice and white sesame (vegetarian)
The different varieties of sushi can be easily defrosted in the microwave. Depending on the type of sushi, this takes 40 to 80 seconds. You then leave the sushi to rest for 10 minutes, and then it’s ready to tuck in!
Our sushi combines quality with ease of use and can be purchased in both small and large quantities. Perfect for the hospitality sector, wholesale and retail businesses.
Do come and say hi and try our sushi!
Sign up here for the Seafood Expo Global.
You will find Pittman Seafoods on stand 5-614. We hope to see you soon!